Release date：2018-06-28 author： click：
The hot-dip galvanizing of the steel pipe adopts the mechanical principle of dialing, pressing, screwing, pulling out and lifting of the full-immersion semi-automatic galvanizing of the toothed disc to complete the hot-dip galvanizing process.
1. Process parameter control: The temperature of zinc solution should be controlled between 440-460 °C; the time of zinc immersion should be controlled between 30-60 seconds; the amount of aluminum added (0.01-0.02% aluminum content of zinc liquid surface).
2. The zinc ingot should be used as the national standard Zn0-3 zinc ingot.
3. Always maintain and control the reliability of pulling the screw down and pulling out the lifting device, strengthen the lubrication of the cylinder, adjust the height and angle of the galvanized pipe distributor, and adjust the equipment to the best condition.
4. The position of the proximity switch should be accurate; the thermocouple wire and the watch should be used in a unified model. Otherwise, the temperature error is large, and the protective sleeve of the thermocouple should be checked and replaced frequently.
5. The operator of the console should manually adjust the speed to prevent the jamming phenomenon according to the operation of the equipment in front of the furnace and the gesture command.
6, the furnace before the use of tools must be preheated and then used to prevent splashing zinc to hurt people; often check whether the steel pipe fell into the pot, if it is necessary to clear out in time; to adjust the equipment in time to avoid the equipment to protect the equipment Safety.
7. When adding zinc to the zinc pot, the zinc ingot should be preheated first. When adding zinc, never bind a bundle of zinc. Add zinc to no more than five pieces at a time. The zinc ingot should be longitudinally attached to the wall of the zinc pot. Slowly draw down, so as not to damage the zinc pot and splash a lot of zinc to hurt people; iron substances are not allowed to fall into the zinc liquid to prevent the production of a large amount of zinc residue.
8. When melting zinc, it should be heated slowly. Do not burn the fire. Otherwise, the life of the galvanizing pot will be damaged, and a large amount of zinc vapor will evaporate. This kind of harmful gas is inhaled by the human body and suffers from a "casting heat" condition. In the process of zinc melting, once the zinc has a higher temperature, do not use the hand to move the zinc block to avoid burns. Use appropriate tools to move it.
9, to clear out the zinc ash on the surface of the zinc liquid. When scraping ash, it should be gently wiped on the surface of zinc liquid with a scraping board. It should not be stirred too much, so as to avoid the zinc ash rising. The scraping board should not touch the steel pipe which is being immersed or discharged, so as to avoid rolling. There is a personal accident or equipment accident.
10. The zinc block on the ground in front of the furnace, the zinc smelting, the zinc brought out during galvanizing, and the zinc flowing out of the steel pipe should be recycled to the boiler at any time to reduce the heat loss of the zinc pot.
11. When adding aluminum ingot to the surface of zinc liquid, it must be acted several times before and after to ensure uniform aluminum content on the surface of zinc liquid.
12. In order to facilitate the slag and zinc extraction, 20 tons of lead should be placed inside the zinc pot.
13. When slag is used, the slag machine should be preheated first. The slag should be stored in large and small blocks. The slag temperature should be controlled above 455 °C. When smashing the slag machine, special tools must be used to leave the zinc pot 1 meter. The feet should stand in a T-shape.
14. The hot-dip galvanizing process is relatively strict. Therefore, in the hot-dip galvanizing production process, the work station must be dry, that is, the more the number of roots or tonnage per unit time, the lower the cost, and vice versa.