Pickling of steel pipes
Release date：2018-06-28 author： click：
1. Pickling of steel pipes:
1) The pickling worker must wear the labor protection products before work. In the work, carefully check whether the work site is barrier-free, the sling is intact, and the work can be done after the confirmation is completed.
2) Pickling is mainly carried out by pickling with hydrochloric acid, and hydrochloric acid is used to prepare hydrochloric acid. The content of hydrochloric acid is 18-20%.
3) Before the pickling work, first understand the acid concentration, temperature and the tonnage of the acid pickling pipe in the tank.
4) When the pipe is suspended, the two slings should be about 1.3 meters away from the end to prevent the steel pipe from being bent and caused to leak inside the galvanized pipe. When the pipe is to the acid tank, the steel pipe should be inclined by 15°, first lower the standing end to prevent spraying. Acid hurts people.
5) Each time the steel pipe is pickled, the weight is preferably 2 to 5 tons, and the time is 5 to 15 minutes.
6) The steel pipe should be vibrated frequently during pickling. In the process of vibration, the steel pipe should be placed flat on the horizontal bar of the acid tank. After the sling is repeatedly activated for 3 times, the other side sling is started 3 times, repeating twice. Lifting; the angle of vibration rise is not more than 15°.
7) When the acid tank is warmed, first fix the steam tube and then open the steam valve.
8) When the crane pipe enters or exits the acid tank, it shall not hit the tank wall to prevent damage to the acid tank.
9) The main reason for the under-pickling of steel pipes:
(a) Steel pipes should be strictly inspected during feeding, and unqualified steel pipes should not be put into pickling. .
(b) The steel pipe is not carefully operated during vibration.
(c) The pickling time and the hydrochloric acid content are insufficient.
10) The main reason for the overheating of steel pipes:
(a) The hydrochloric acid content is too high.
(b) Pickling time is too long.
11) After pickling, check whether the outer surface of the steel pipe is smooth, whether there is residual iron oxide scale, or whether there is grease stain on the surface of the steel pipe.
2. Washing of steel pipes:
1) The water washing of the steel pipe should be carried out in a flowing clean water tank. When washing, the steel pipe should be completely immersed in water, and the pickling sling should be relaxed and rise and fall three to four times.
2) After washing, the water in the steel pipe should be controlled and solvent treated as soon as possible to prevent oxidation of the steel pipe.
3) The standard of washing water iron salt should not exceed the standard, no other debris, keep it clean and transparent.
4) When washing the pipe, the operator is strictly prohibited from crossing the pickling tank to prevent slipping or falling into the acid tank to injure people.