Feeding → pickling, washing → solvent → drying → hot galvanizing → inner and outer blowing → rolling label, marking → passivation → inspection → packaging.
The material handler should check the raw materials:
1. The outer surface of the steel pipe must not be contaminated with oil (especially asphalt oil blending paint and other oil stains), otherwise it will cause a large number of unqualified products.
2. The steel pipe must be straightened after production to eliminate the internal stress of the steel pipe.
3. Corrosion of the outer surface of the steel pipe may not be galvanized, otherwise a large amount of hydrochloric acid will be wasted.
4. Steel pipes cannot be artificially bent during transportation.
5. Steel pipes used for hot-dip galvanizing are not allowed to be attached to the inner and outer walls of steel pipes to avoid leakage plating.