Performance characteristics and application range of galvanized steel pipe
Release date：2018-06-28 author： click：
Features of galvanized steel pipe:
1. The zinc coating is thick, the crystal is detailed, uniform and non-porous, and has excellent corrosion resistance;
2. The zinc layer obtained by electroplating is relatively pure, and it is slow in corrosion in acid, alkali and other mists, and can be used to maintain the steel substrate;
3. The zinc coating is passivated by chromic acid to form white, colorful, military green, etc. It is beautiful and generous and has certain decorative properties;
4. Because of the excellent ductility of the zinc coating, various forms such as cold stamping, rolling, and bending can be performed without damaging the plating.
5. A thick, dense layer of pure zinc is masked on the steel surface. It prevents the steel substrate from touching any corrosive solution and maintains the steel substrate from corrosion. In the general atmosphere, the surface of the zinc layer forms a very thin and dense surface of the zinc oxide layer, which is difficult to dissolve in water, so it has a certain maintenance effect on the steel substrate. If zinc oxide forms insoluble zinc salts with other components in the atmosphere, the anti-corrosion effect is more ambitious.
Tianjin hot-dip galvanized steel pipe 6. It has iron-zinc alloy layer, combined with compactness, and exhibits special corrosion resistance in marine salt spray atmosphere and industrial atmosphere;
7, because of the combination of solid, zinc-iron mutual solubility, has a strong wear resistance;
8. Because zinc has excellent ductility, its alloy layer and steel base adhere to the solid, so the hot-dip parts can be cold-drawn, rolled, drawn, bent and other various forms without damaging the plating;
9. After hot-dip galvanizing of steel structural parts, it is equivalent to one annealing treatment, which can improve the mechanical function of the steel base, eliminate the stress during steel forming and welding, and facilitate the turning of steel structural parts.
10. The surface of the parts after hot-dip galvanizing is beautiful.
11. The pure zinc layer is a layer of galvanized layer which is plasticized in hot-dip galvanizing. Its properties are close to pure zinc and it is malleable, so it is rich in flexibility.
Tianjin hot-dip galvanized steel pipe
With the development of science and technology production, the scope of the electroplating industry has become more and more extensive. Now, the use of electro-galvanized zinc has spread throughout the various production and research departments of the national economy. For example, machine making, electronics, precision instruments, chemicals, light industry, transportation, weapons, aerospace, atomic energy, etc., are of great significance in the national economy.
The use of hot-dip galvanizing has also expanded with the development of industry and agriculture. Therefore, hot-dip galvanized products are used in industry (such as chemical equipment, petroleum processing, marine exploration, metal structures, electric power transportation, shipbuilding, etc.), agriculture (such as: sprinkler irrigation, boudoir), construction (such as: water and gas transportation, wire sets) Pipes, scaffolding, houses, etc., bridges, transportation, etc. have been selected in large numbers in recent years. Because hot-dip galvanized products have the characteristics of beautiful surface and good corrosion resistance, they are used more and more widely.